What does a Teaming Agreement mean in the GSA Schedules Program?
A Teaming Agreement under the GSA Schedules Program is an arrangement where two or more GSA Schedule contractors join- and work together- by complementing and expanding each other’s capabilities. This offers a total solution to meet many customers’ multiple requirements.
Orders placed under a teaming agreement are subject to the terms and conditions of each team member’s GSA Schedule Contract. This becomes a “win-win” benefit to customers and contractors alike.
Contractor’s benefits include:
- Competing for orders for which each may not individually qualify
- Increasing each partner’s market visibility and market share
- Better promotion of each partner’s skills and talents
- Increases opportunities for small businesses
- Lessens inventory and tracking costs
Customer’s benefits include:
- Quick “total solutions” rather than slow separate buys for each part of a need.
Heightens use of GSA Schedule solutions
For answers to additional questions about Teaming Agreements, or questions regarding GSA Schedule related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-887-1328.