With years of information technology and government acquisition experience, Schedule Services offers an extensive line of dedicated services designed to focus on the requirements of companies recently entering and those with long time exposure in the government marketplace.
Schedule Services will guide you through planning, analysis and data collection, then prepare and submit your offer to the Government and negotiate the award of your contract.
Prepare and submit the proposal
- Develop pricing strategy
- Prepare schedule price list
- Complete all required forms and certifications
- Gather past performance information
- Define management structure and capability
- Submit the proposal to GSA
- Monitor proposal after submission
- Respond to clarification requests from GSA
- Negotiate and submit final proposal
- Technical Reporting
- SBA Sub-Contracting Plans
- System for Award Management
- Vets-100 Reporting
- Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA)
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA)
- Teaming Arrangements / Letters of Supply
- Marketing and AD Services
Maintenance and Support
After award, to ensure contract compliance, our GSA Contract Maintenance and Support Services include but are not limited to the following:
- All Contract Modifications
- Product or Service Additions and/or Deletions
- Price Decreases
- Price Increases (Economic Price Adjustments – EPA)
- Evergreen Contract Term Extensions
- Solicitation Refreshes (electronic mods) and/or Contract Amendments
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) access/review
- Compliance Audits/Reviews (Report Cards)
- Distribution of Awarded Terms and Conditions Price list
- 72A/IFF Quarterly Reporting
- GSA Advantage postings/updates.
Marketing and Business Development Services
Getting on a GSA Schedules Contract is not a guarantee of sale. You still have to find those individuals in government who need what you have, establish personal relationships, and sell them on your solution(s). You must make telephone and personal sales calls, using your GSA Schedule as an extra enticement in making the sale.
Schedule Services marketing strategies will help to increase your company’s success and revenue by promoting name awareness and positioning you as the vendor of choice for federal departments and agencies. We are able to do this by effectively targeting specific agencies showing your company as a quality service and or product provider.
Remember, you will be competing against companies that hold large schedule contracts. Your schedule can be a valuable tool for closing the sale, but it is not a substitute for making the sale itself. Schedule Services can guide you through this process with our highly dedicated marketing and business development group.
Schedule Services marketing team will work with your company by assisting you to:
- Review and develop your current marketing plan and adjust to target the federal market
- Assess the capabilities of your organization to respond to opportunities (RFP’s; RFQ’s; etc.) and make recommendations
- Identify and Target the best Federal Agencies
- Develop strategies and tactics for those targeted agencies and buyers
- Effectively Position your products and services
- Website development
- Problem solving
- Sales training as it applies to the Federal Government market
- Ad development
- Proposal writing
For a more detailed analysis and consultation please contact our Marketing Dept. at: 336-887-1328 or firstname.lastname@example.org